Healthcare IT vendors and healthcare organizations are facing rebuilding or replacing systems to meet compliance, marketplace, and competitive needs. Migration of applications to new platforms, such as the cloud or mobile, can maximize efficiencies and flexibility, yet modernization projects are complex and carry significant risk. This migration requires managing dual systems during the transitions as well.
If platform migration is done too quickly or without proper planning, the entire application suite will suffer from costly security, performance or data loss. Properly managing a modernization project is crucial for organizations to avoid cost overruns, data loss and gaps in security, performance and compliance.
emids has knowledge in payer and provider operations, claims, operational and clinical systems and the regulatory environment. We can use this knowledge to help your organization transition critical applications to new environments.
We’ve helped healthcare organizations adapt legacy systems to be more agile and efficient, using DevOps and other methods. This includes finding cost-efficient ways to host applications, such as in the cloud. Our technical expertise in data migration, infrastructure and testing ensures a smooth transition to a new system. We apply a proven methodology of risk analysis, due diligence, education and project management at every engagement. Our approach offers:
- Best practices in application modernization across all major technologies
- A phased, integrated approach to lower risks and avoid unnecessary costs
- Decades of technical expertise across systems integration, data migration, infrastructure and testing for healthcare applications
- DevOps and Agile development and testing expertise
- Global delivery model for quick ramp-up and continuous productivity across time zones