emids is ready for any aspect of your EHR transformation. That’s because we know healthcare as deeply as you do. More than three-quarters of our consultants have clinical or advanced degrees, including RNs, RPhs and MBAs. We have in-depth experience in all major EHRs, along with dedicated Cerner and Epic practices.
EHR projects don’t end when the implementation does. From implementation to optimization, our collaborative approach promotes:
- Better provider acceptance. Help your providers improve care delivery and productivity. Draw upon our healthcare operations expertise to ensure EHR efforts result in highly usable workflows.
- Reduced costs. Avoid delays and help make sure your project is done right the first time using our proven methodologies and streamlined offerings.
- Smarter data. Identify the right data elements and configure your systems for reporting and analytics. Provide information needed to improve decision-making and meet regulatory demands. As your EHR becomes part of more complex business models, enable your data and processes to reflect actual EHR use.
- Project clarity. Sidestep budget surprises with an independent, experienced perspective on risk and readiness.
We mentor your clinicians and business staff to sustain high performance after our engagement is over. Our EHR experts can help you with:
- System selection
- Value maximization
- EHR community outreach
- Data and analytics
- Population health and care management