You need to have the most reliable and innovative IT systems to provide the level of care and efficiency your patients expect and deserve. But it takes proper planning, relevant business expertise and access to industry-specific best practices to achieve this level of success. When you partner with emids for consulting services, we bring years of focused experience in the following areas:
- Data Governance and ETL Architecture Assessment – Our expertise in core healthcare systems, complex data operations, healthcare application development and analytics gives us a one-of-a-kind ability to put your program into motion. We also offer extensive healthcare application testing and healthcare software testing.
- Clinical Data Repository (CDR) Planning for Providers – We help providers set up and launch new CDRs, regardless of underlying clinical platform or BI tool choices.
- Planning for Interoperability and Integration – Our team can help you make the best choice between leading interoperability engines, custom-built integration engines or point-to-point interfaces.
- Healthcare Revenue Cycle Optimization – Our revenue cycle experts work with you to establish plans, configure metrics and monitor activity.
- Planning for Complex Healthcare Data Migration – We provide expertise in planning for system migrations by helping create reusable and scalable migration toolkits.
Do you know where you want your healthcare organization to be in the future? Most importantly, do you know exactly what steps and healthcare IT solutions you need to take to reach your goals? To improve market share and patient satisfaction, you must align strategic initiatives, care processes, and health care information systems. This will drive best of care quality, set the stage for performance improvement and leverage technology. However, the time and expertise needed to devote to strategic planning may beyond your organization’s capacity. At emids, our Strategic Advisory Consulting Services partners with you by offering the best in trusted experts to help your organization reach both your short-term and long-term goals through healthcare IT outsourcing. From research, planning, strategic market and service analysis, we can help you meet upcoming requirements with both strategic and tactical perspective on the changes required for the future. Our deep experience in clinical operations, hospital management, and healthcare IT solutions helps your organization in many ways; from organizational and IT strategic planning for the future, meeting the needs of Accountable Care Organizations (ACO) and health reform to healthcare IT strategic planning to vendor selection and implementation planning. We provide trusted advisors to create tailored, actionable healthcare IT solutions for your organization. Our Strategic Advisory practice provides healthcare IT outsourcing to help you use clinical data to meet the needs of value-based contracts, whether payer, government or commercial incentives. If meeting Meaningful Use (MU) requirements is your goal, we have dedicated MU certified resources to help with all MU stages, from MU assessment to quality mandates consulting, Electronic Healthcare Record (HER) optimization and audits. Our physician advisory services are invaluable in completing mission critical projects such CMO and CMIO planning and mentoring, CPOE and physician documentation and population health management. Through our Strategic Advisory Consulting Services, emids partners with your organization to chart the right path to future success. Our end-to-end service healthcare process outsourcing offering makes strategic alignment a reality.