Improving time to market is a top benefit of using on-demand cloud infrastructure to host new products and services. The cloud brings affordable scalability and high performance for new applications. That’s a boon for healthcare technology firms, given the rate of change in IT needs and business processes. Yet the industry also has unique requirements for privacy, security and user experience. Getting this right amid competitive pressures for delivery can be overwhelming for software vendors.
emids’ two decades of experience working with health IT firms gives us an intrinsic understanding of healthcare workflows, objectives and evolving requirements. We can strike the right balance between compliance and usability to drive end-user benefits. Our services for cloud enablement include:
- Application assessment and migration roadmap planning
- Cloud governance strategy, incorporating security, privacy and data quality
- Cloud application development and quality assurance using streamlined methods such as test driven development (TDD)
- Cloud application and infrastructure support, including troubleshooting and resolution
- DevOps and Agile orientation for rapid time-to-market