CoreANALYTICS is focused on quality and performance measures, specifically targeted at quality and performance data from source systems. A unique element is the Analytics Engine where the measures calculations occur and are dynamically updated when there are new requirements and calculations.
It is supported by the measures knowledge base, CoreGPS® and CoreVALUESET™ (the business specifications and rules) that informs the Analytics Measures specifications in CoreAUTHOR™ (the analytics code and calculations) and automatically updates the Analytics Engine, external of the data warehouse. This eliminates the need for custom coding for every new measure and calculation creating a ‘smart, skinny’ and lower cost analytics solution. The interactive dashboard, CoreIQ, is designed to provide intelligent query capabilities for healthcare organizations, including hospitals and physician Practices, to meet the demands of quality care delivery in a value-based world.
To help our clients prepare for eMeasures, we have developed the CoreGPS® Data Tool. We use the CoreGPS® Data Tool to guide your EHR implementation, system selection, and/or remediation of an existing EHR to capture the necessary data. This tool also accelerates mapping from the EHR source to target systems to reuse and repurpose the data for reporting and analysis as well as for sharing and exchanging data. Having all the attributes about the data in the EHR source system can reduce the data analysis and mapping time by 50% or more.
The tool includes:
- An assessment tool that compares certified EHR system functionality, build, content, process and workflows against each defined meaningful-use requirement. This tool includes assessment templates for each measure and is used to develop meaningful use-readiness and risk-mitigation plans for either new implementations or the optimization of an existing implementation.
- A data-element tracking tool that maps each National Quality Forum (NQF) –Endorsed clinical quality measure in accordance with the Quality Data Model (QDM) electronic specifications as defined in the final rules to support the future report design and submissions. This tool is used to trace the specific data elements to the precise clinical quality and core/menu set measures to track the system design and build through final report submission.
- A library of workflow, process, and data-related decision questions to consider in designing and building the EHR. Decisions are captured in the assessment tool and are used by design teams.
- The tool includes knowledge from over 3,000 pages of government rules and industry specifications and is constantly being updated as the industry changes.
The tool contains:
- 340+ measures from Meaningful Use and Hospital IQR programs
- 290+ individual data elements
- 8200+ data element mappings
- 1260+ value sets consisting of over 56,800 individual codes
CoreANALYTICS v2015.04 was certified on November 16, 2015 (Inpatient and Ambulatory) through ICSA Labs and the ONC HIT 2014 Edition certification program.
CoreANALYTICS v2016.04 was certified on November 11, 2016 (Inpatient and Ambulatory) through ICSA Labs and the ONC HIT 2014 Edition certification program.
CoreANALYTICS v2016.04 was certified on December 20, 2016 through ICSA Labs and the ONC HIT 2015 Edition certification program.
CoreANALYTICS v2017.01 was certified on March 31, 2017 through ICSA Labs and the ONC HIT 2015 Edition certification program.