JOB DESCRIPTION: In addition to the needs specified in the general job description this candidate MUST have: experience in working in eDiscovery within a large scale company. Legal Hold, Collections, Processing, Production and forensics experience needed. EnCE or EnCEP highly desired. eDiscovery experience using encase, organization and documentation skills, Communication skills at every level of … Continue reading eDiscovery Analyst
In addition to the needs specified in the general job description this candidate MUST have:
- experience in working in eDiscovery within a large scale company. Legal Hold, Collections, Processing, Production and forensics experience needed. EnCE or EnCEP highly desired.
- eDiscovery experience using encase, organization and documentation skills,
- Communication skills at every level of the organization
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Processes Information Security, Identity Management access requests and/or operational incident tickets of high complexity.
- Follows established process for common requests and issues. Determines course of action on uncommon/unique requests.
- Performs complex operational and trouble-shooting tasks related to access control, provisioning requests, network & endpoint-security-systems, and/or Security Risk Management processes.
- Proactively identifies and escalates incidents and operational performance concerns. May act as an escalation point for other InfoSec Analysts.
- Provides assistance and support as requested to Security Engineering, IDM Engineering, Network Engineering, and/or the ISIRT SOC.
- 4+ years’ experience in related job area (information security, identity/access management, IT Audit, forensics/eDiscovery) required.
- 4+ years’ experience in programing or system/network operations and administration preferred.
- Experience in Windows Office (Work, Excel, etc.) required.
- Experience in UNIX/Linux OS and/or Cisco IOS preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Security, Information Systems, or related field, or equivalent professional experience required.
- Two or more relevant technical/professional security certifications (such as: COMP-TIA Network+ , Security+, SANS GIAC, CISSP, CRISC, CISA, or vendor-specific) required
- Functional understanding of regulatory and compliance mandates, including but not limited to HIPAA, HITECH, PCI, Sarbanes-Oxley preferred.
- Strong knowledge of healthcare environments preferred
- Provides assistance and support as requested to Security Engineering, IDM Engineering, Network Engineering, Security Risk Management and/or Information Security Ops.
- Proactively identifies and escalates incidents as well as operational performance concerns.
- Manage workload, prioritizing tasks and documenting time, and other duties as directed by management.
- Assists in Continual Service Improvement efforts by identifying opportunities for process improvement. Drives some process improvement efforts.
- Pursue continuing education to grow and maintain knowledge of best practices, compliance requirements, and threats and trends in the information security, translating into operational action items, policies, procedures, standards and guidelines as part of the IT Security team
- Act as a security advocate for IT operations team’s adherence to Dignity Health policies and industry best practices.
- Participate in the collection and documentation of departmental knowledge artifacts, participant in the development and population of knowledge management and collaboration systems for the IT Security team.
- Communicates technical information to team members and across the IT Organization and all management levels.
- Assists Management in identifying knowledge gaps and providing training to Analysts and Technicians in the IT Security Organization.
- Leads development of training material
- Acts as Lead for other InfoSec Analysts
- The extent to which an organization’s mode of operation, mission and values are consistent with the type of environment that provides personal satisfaction.
- Working effectively and cooperatively with others; establishing and maintaining good working relationships
- Effectively meeting customer needs; building productive customer relationships; taking responsibility for customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Having achieved a satisfactory level of technical and professional skill or knowledge in position-related areas; keeping up with current developments and trends in areas of expertise
JOB SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES:
- Able to breakdown raw information and undefined problems into specific, workable components that, in turn, clearly identify the issues at hand.
- Makes logical conclusions, anticipates obstacles, and considers different approaches that are relevant to the decision making process.
- Expresses technical and business concepts, ideas, feelings, opinions, and conclusions orally and in writing.
- Listens attentively and reinforces words through empathetic body language and tone.
- Synthesizes facts, theories, trends, inferences, and key issues and/or themes in complex and variable situations.
- Recognizes abstract patterns and relationships between apparently unrelated entities or situations.
- Applies appropriate concepts and theories in the development of principles, practices, techniques, tools and solutions.
- Uses professional or technical expertise to advise, intervene, and/or influence a customer or internal partner over whom there is no direct authority.
- Gathers and analyzes information or data on current and future trends of best practice.
- Seeks information on issues impacting the progress of organizational and process issues.
- Translates up-to-date information into continuous improvement activities that enhance performance.
- Anticipates, identifies and defines problems. Seeks root causes. Develops and implements practical and timely solutions
- Identifies risks and obstacles to plans. Defines scarcity and conflicts of resource needs, and potential constraints.
- Investigates risks within various project elements, assesses impact, and develops contingency plans to address major risks.
- Solicits information on enterprise direction, goals and industry competitive environment to determine how own function can add value to the organization and to customers.
- Makes decisions and recommendations clearly linked to the organization’s strategy and financial goals, reflecting an awareness of external dynamics.
- Demonstrates awareness by providing clear explanations for actions taken relative to customer requirements, needs, and industry trends.
- Ability to plan and account for impacts of system development efforts across architectural system components, critical business processes, data and applications.
- Conceptualizes the impact of changes to system platforms as a result of system acquisition, system merger, or implementation of enterprise-wide systems.
and link to Linkedin profile