emids recognizes that education and good health are vital to the happiness of communities. We contribute to community building through healthcare and education programs, particularly for society’s underserved sections. Our support includes event sponsorships, donation of materials and volunteering efforts.
Because we know that an organization’s progress is impacted by, and in turn, impacts the progress of the communities in which it functions.
Encouraging Employee Volunteerism
As responsible corporate citizens, we offer our time and skills to causes. This is a key characteristic of our community welfare policy. It provides all employees a chance to give back to society through hands-on effort at programs of their choice. The gains are mutual: society benefits through our efforts, and we experience the power of doing good.
We’re Proud of it
- Financial support and employee participation in activities of American Heart Foundation, Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, and PENCIL Foundation
- Sponsorship and volunteering at health camps in India
- Donation of high-tech ambulances to hospitals in Bangalore, India
- Sponsorship of primary and secondary education for many hundreds of students from very low income families
- Adoption and maintenance of a road near the Bangalore campus, through public-private civil works project